IHS Lady Bucs Organization
Co-Chairpersons: Sabrina Daluisio & Traci Hart
IHS Lady Bucs Facebook Group
2013-14 Lady Bucs Organization $500 Scholarship goes to...
Congratulations to all our Senior Plaque Recipents!
Year end gifts will be sent home to you over the summer with a newsletter updating everyone on what is happening in the Lady Bucs Organization.
DON'T FORGET YOUR PHYSICALS!
Don't forget to get your physicals done!
Forms are in the office.
Go to your doctor or take advantage of the free ones at the Interboro High School....
Click here to see ATHLETIC CALENDAR... CLICK HERE
Click here to print PHYSICAL FORM... CLICK HERE
Every female athlete is a "Lady Buc," but here the Members of the Lady Bucs Organization are here to recognize, support, promote, and honor all female student team members of Interboro High School. We also give back to our communities as representatives of the Interboro High School. Buc'em Up, Ladies!
|Dance Team||Diving||Field Hockey|
|Softball||Swimming||Track and Field (Winter)|
|Track and Field (Spring)||Volleyball|
1. Download this form... IHS Lady Bucs Information Form
2. Fill it out, place the form and $25 dollars in an envelope marked "Lady Bucs"
3. Hand it into the office
$25/ School Year... Checks can be made out to "Lady Bucs"
Membership fees cover the Year-End Gift and Senior Plaques.
Members must participate in fundraisers and charity drives.
Year End Gift
In order to be eligible for the year-end gift, you must be paid in full for the 2012-13 School Year by March 1st.
That is when we order the gift.
To be eligible for the Lady Bucs Senior Plaque you must be a member of the Lady Bucs for 4 years or pay a total of $100 for the years that you were a member.
There are 3 items for you!
- We have $30.00 set aside for you to go towards your Senior Recognitions. If you need it, just email us (email at the top) and we will get you the money.
- We will need you (or a student, asst coach, etc.) to attend the Annual Lady Bucs Ice Cream Meet 'n Greet.
- We will need you (or a student, asst coach, etc.) to attend the Annual Lady Bucs Banquet.